JulietBurke Posted Thursday at 02:50 PM Posted Thursday at 02:50 PM I’ve updated FlexDMD to the latest version (1.9.1), and I can finally run tables like *Game of Thrones* and *Batman '66* in desktop mode. The tables play perfectly—sound and music work fine—but 😑 the DMD showing animations and scores isn't appearing. What am I doing wrong? On other tables like *Metallica*, *AC/DC*, and *Lord of the Rings*, the DMD works and displays correctly. As seen in the desktop screenshot, both the table and the action button are visible, but the DMD is not. Other tables I couldn't run previously—such as JPSalas's *Friday the 13th* or *It* (because I lacked FlexDMD 1.9.1)—are now working; I was able to configure the DMD for them via the "Table Options" menu by simply enabling the "DMD Desktop" option. That is not the case with *GoT*.
Cliffy Posted Thursday at 03:02 PM Posted Thursday at 03:02 PM when you run FlexDMDui.exe in your vpinmame folder what does it show?
Tikimaster Posted Thursday at 03:21 PM Posted Thursday at 03:21 PM 30 minutes ago, JulietBurke said: What am I doing wrong? Please tell us, what exact VpinMame Version you are running
JulietBurke Posted Thursday at 04:29 PM Author Posted Thursday at 04:29 PM 1 hour ago, Tikimaster said: Please tell us, what exact VpinMame Version you are running Hi, thanks for replying. Here is the version of VPinMAME on my PC.
JulietBurke Posted Thursday at 04:30 PM Author Posted Thursday at 04:30 PM 1 hour ago, Cliffy said: when you run FlexDMDui.exe in your vpinmame folder what does it show? Hi, thanks for replying. This is what appears during the FlexDMD installation.
Cliffy Posted Thursday at 04:54 PM Posted Thursday at 04:54 PM You should be good to go then. Game of Thrones is a special case so be sure to read the install description info and read through the comments and support topic threads. This is NOT a rom based game so vpinmame doesn't matter. VPW totally scripted this table as a TRIBUTE to Game of Thrones. Much like Guardians of the Galaxy and Batman 66 and a few other tribute tables.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now