SpeedyBalls Posted yesterday at 08:15 AM Posted yesterday at 08:15 AM View File White Water Pup Pack Hey friends, here is a pup pack for the very fun 1993 Williams table White Water! This was created using art inspired AI videos. I am no AI expert, but I did put in many hours of time and yes money to create with AI. It's not as easy as you might think but it is a fun creative hobby. Just unzip the file and add it to your PUPVideos folder. Over 80 separate videos were created for the pup. There is a video backglass you can choose and 2 topper sizes. My partner Djbootleggah collected over 80 captures and GMAN created the screen options for us. I added the video backglass and toppers later so you may have to change the pup editor to fit everything perfect on your setup. I am currently using Pinup Popper version 1.5 still and Vpinmame version 3.6. Here is a link to the great table I used by Flupper and the rom if you need it. HAVE FUN! (P.S. if you enjoy this pup we have a few more Williams pups in the works.😊) Submitter SpeedyBalls Submitted 09/26/26 Category PuP Packs
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now