Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello community, I wanted to understand a bit more about DMDs and their configurations in VPX when playing on a Windows 10 desktop. I’ve tried changing the colors on several tables with mixed results. First, I want to thank the people who colorize the table DMDs; the change is wonderful—it’s a fantastic refresh. Now, as you can see, I have a couple of issues to fix. One example is the "double DMD" that appears on my desktop when I apply color to the AC/DC table. Another issue is that the results aren't always good; for instance, on the Batman or LOTR tables, the color looks like a mix of blue and orange😆. What am I doing wrong that prevents me from seeing the full-color DMD? Thanks!

acdc2dmd.jpg

colordmdnot.jpg

Posted

In your rom settings, uncheck show dmd and check use external dmd and the colour option if you have a coloured rom - this should get rid of duplicate dmds.

 

If you have only blue and orange, you either don't have a colour rom in the altcolor folder, or your settings are incorrect. 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...