MudgeeWotto Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) Hey all. Back to VPX after many years off. Playing VR on PC and I am ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY by it and wanted to thank everyone who spends their time creating these tables for us. Cannot believe how good they play and the visual quality. I'm am astonished EVERY time I open a new table. PS ...is the Cliffy on here Cliffy who makes the real life Playfield Protectors? Cheers Edited September 20 by MudgeeWotto
robertms Posted September 20 Posted September 20 2 hours ago, MudgeeWotto said: PS ...is the Cliffy on here Cliffy who makes the real life Playfield Protectors? Yep, it's the one and only, the myth, the legend..
MudgeeWotto Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 (edited) 2 hours ago, robertms said: Yep, it's the one and only, the myth, the legend.. Thought it may have been.....so glad he's involved in this......many years ago I had the absolute pleasure of visiting his home when on a trip from Australia....... wonderful bloke. He even let me make a protector 🤣🤣 Edited September 20 by MudgeeWotto
Cliffy Posted September 21 Posted September 21 21 hours ago, MudgeeWotto said: Thought it may have been.....so glad he's involved in this......many years ago I had the absolute pleasure of visiting his home when on a trip from Australia....... wonderful bloke. He even let me make a protector 🤣🤣 Could it be my Aussie mate Wotto? It's certainly been a while Mark. I've been a little quiet as my mom passed away Wednesday. We were taking care of her since June and since she passed I've distracted myself with some real pin projects (got my dead RFM working) and some VP stuff. Now, as regards the old saying "pics or it didn't happen", here we go
MudgeeWotto Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 (edited) Hey Cliffy. My condolences to you and your family.....very hard time for you all 🥺. Yeah great night that one at your place, eating 5 Guys burgers , playing the worst pinball in my life if you recall 🤣🤣 and I still reflect on that trip often. I was back in US last year but not in your area, did get back to Randy's in LA , always mind blowing there....will let you know if I'm ever back " topside". Happy to see you involved with VPX , I'm in a place where I can't fit RL games too easily and found on VR they're unbelievably good, and cheaper to manage and upgrade haha. See you on the boards I guess and hopefully catch up if I'm back over. Right back at you with pics Edited September 21 by MudgeeWotto
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now