Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all

 

Trying to turn off the animated background in this game and just have the machine in a 'minimal room'

I have searched the script and cant see a dedicated 'line' to change that.

 

I can only see this

Dim VR_Room: If RenderingMode = 2 Then VR_Room = 1 Else VR_Room = 0

 

I am ASSUMING  if there is a script line where I could change Rendering mode to 1 and Then VR Room to 0 it MAY do what I want but I cant see anywhere to change that?

I have also opened the menu in game by using Magna Save buttons and there is no option to change it in there.

 

I have tried this on VPW and also 2 other downloaded versions.

 

Any help would be appreciated - thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...