4mc Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I am new and am challenged installing Baller Installer. Windows 11 allows me to download the file but it shows up in my download file as "unconfirmed 436891.crdownload" (as opposed to an .exe file). Yes, I've turned off the firewall & virus/threat protection). Any suggestions?
Tikimaster Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Yes — and the .crdownload file is an important clue. It usually means Chrome/Edge has not finished downloading the file. It isn't an alternative form of the Baller Installer .exe; the download is incomplete. I checked the current Baller Installer information, and the official NailBuster page currently lists the 2026.07 Baller Installer at about 1.6 GB and specifically supports fresh Windows 10/11 64-bit installations. I do not use Baller - but it seems that you have to redownload the complete file.
mesametal Posted September 17 Posted September 17 fwiw i could not install the ballerinstaller for days,make sure you don't have a program or app that may block it from installing,,for me it was western digital acronis software so i had to go in the software and totally disable virus protection,after that it went smooth.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now