Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi community, I wanted to ask if it's possible to play the fantastic VPW *Lord of the Rings* table with the DMD and voices in Spanish. I run the table using the `lotr.zip` ROM and it works perfectly; I just wanted to see if I could switch it to Spanish. Cheers.

  • Content Provider
Posted
9 hours ago, JulietBurke said:

Hi community, I wanted to ask if it's possible to play the fantastic VPW *Lord of the Rings* table with the DMD and voices in Spanish. I run the table using the `lotr.zip` ROM and it works perfectly; I just wanted to see if I could switch it to Spanish. Cheers.

 

Download the Spanish rom here...

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/887-lotr_spzip/

Move zipped rom to your roms folder.

Open Lord of the Rings VPW table in editor and look in the script to find where rom is called, and change lotr to lotr_sp.

Now run table and it should be in Spanish.

Be sure to save table to keep script changes.

 

Posted
22 hours ago, xenonph said:

 

Download the Spanish rom here...

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/887-lotr_spzip/

Move zipped rom to your roms folder.

Open Lord of the Rings VPW table in editor and look in the script to find where rom is called, and change lotr to lotr_sp.

Now run table and it should be in Spanish.

Be sure to save table to keep script changes.

 

First of all, thanks to ***xenonph*** for responding to my request. There’s something strange going on: when I load the LOTR VPW table, it won't let me access the script option—you can see this in the screenshot I’m sending. If I load another table, like Apollo 13, I *can* access the script section, but not with LOTR...

noscriptselec.jpg

  • Content Provider
Posted
8 minutes ago, JulietBurke said:

First of all, thanks to ***xenonph*** for responding to my request. There’s something strange going on: when I load the LOTR VPW table, it won't let me access the script option—you can see this in the screenshot I’m sending. If I load another table, like Apollo 13, I *can* access the script section, but not with LOTR...

noscriptselec.jpg

 

Load the table in editor, and then click Table tab at top, and you should see a Lock-Unlock Table section. Click that.

 

NewBitmapImage.thumb.png.00595c994013910ac33d64e0cadc354e.png

 

Now the table script should be unlocked.

Posted
13 minutes ago, xenonph said:

 

Load the table in editor, and then click Table tab at top, and you should see a Lock-Unlock Table section. Click that.

 

NewBitmapImage.thumb.png.00595c994013910ac33d64e0cadc354e.png

 

Now the table script should be unlocked.

Hi again, Xenon—thanks a lot! I didn't know that; I'll go where you suggested and try accessing that prized script again. I'll see if I can finally get the table into Spanish. I'll let you know how it goes—thanks for your help.

Posted
16 hours ago, xenonph said:

 

Load the table in editor, and then click Table tab at top, and you should see a Lock-Unlock Table section. Click that.

 

NewBitmapImage.thumb.png.00595c994013910ac33d64e0cadc354e.png

 

Now the table script should be unlocked.

Hi Xenonph, congratulations! I followed your advice on editing the script for the LOTR table to switch it back to Spanish, and it worked perfectly. 🙂Thank you so much for your invaluable help. The world of virtual pinball can be complicated for beginners sometimes. I wanted to ask if you’ve played the GoT and LotR tables—both from VPW—and what you thought of them; do you have a favorite between the two?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...