Transformers Pro

Knorr

Hello Everyone!

First i want to thank all the table creators for the awesome tables you made the last year... 

But i also want to ask if there is someone currently working on a Stern Transformers Pro?

I fell in love with this table since it is at our local cinema. But i´m also afraid, i will loose her in the next months,

and she will be replaced with another pin...  :wub:

fret not sir knorr of 1 postington, it's being worked on

For a second there, I thought you were speaking another language! Eh eh

The real Transformers pin is a game that hasn't really hit home with me; kind of like 24, I didn't really have much desire to see a vp version. In saying that your 24 Fren has reminded me sometime we really need to spend more time on a pin than a handful of games, so now 'cause of you, I am one looking forward to transformers eventual release. :)

• Content Provider

I experienced the same thing recently with The Shadow. I loathed that pin for the longest time and they always seemed broken. I finally spent a few games and got some decent scores in and realized it wasn't so bad, you just had to get past the initial learning curve (which is more frustrating than most pins) and you were good to go. There's few pins I outright hate anymore, and VP has probably helped me get over that for the most part.

Archived