Silent-Service-II Posted August 31 Posted August 31 I don't find any topic here - maybe I am wrong about this - but I'd like to ask you about the Android App "Pocket Pinball" I found yesterday with a system makes it very easy for beginners and finally for all users installing and playing VPX tables on Android devices. For me I installed my first table in just minutes and everything was really simple. To be honest - the result was not looking great and gameplay was the opposite of smooth and quick - but I have tested it on an 2 year old medium class tablet device so maybe a fast device will change this? Has anyone tried out this App so far? Link to the webpage Link to the App on Google Appstore
pinjoe24 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) On first sight by trailers i think it´s scam. Easy to install 2000 tables easy for everybody...where´s the catch? Retroeki seems legit... But it´s beta on playstore and so no reviews for now. Edited September 5 by pinjoe24
Silent-Service-II Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 I don't think this is scam. Maybe interesting for people having an powerful Android Set Top Box for their TV. Maybe a better equipped chinese box or a NVIDIA Shield. Would be great if someone can test this on such a device.
sjuswede Posted September 9 Posted September 9 This is actually the app that got me back into virtual pinball and made me create an account here. On my gaming tablet, a Lenovo Legion Y700 with a Snapdragon Elite, it runs beautifully. I installed the starting table which has instructions in the app, and then I was hooked. I wouldn't expect it to work well on a weaker machine, but for gaming tablets it's really good. I love having a real table I can play in the sofa. It's also turning out to be a gateway drug... I expect I might end up building something larger soon, because this is FUN!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now