studly_do_right Posted May 6 Posted May 6 Not really a problem, more of a question, if a VR only table gets updated/uploaded it does not appear in the "New & Updated Visual Pinball" but is kinda hidden in the VR-Virtual Reality Pinball section, any chance of changing that? Unless you prefer VR be a separate entity....thanks.
Gravy Posted May 6 Posted May 6 Second this, new VR tables in that category don't get a lot of promotion on the site.
UltraMagnus Posted May 7 Posted May 7 Wait a second, There's a VR section on this site?.... yeah it would be great if any tables that are hybrid were also added to the section. That way, a a table could could reach both types of players homes, flat n vr.
Administrators Dazz Posted May 7 Administrators Posted May 7 With this current system, this is about all I can really do. The new system will be a million times better for this.
UltraMagnus Posted May 7 Posted May 7 Is it still too early in the process for me to ask The update is going to be approximately? This site is one of my favorites if not my favorite and I spent the most time here so avidly looking forward to this.
Administrators Dazz Posted May 7 Administrators Posted May 7 36 minutes ago, UltraMagnus said: Is it still too early in the process for me to ask The update is going to be approximately? This site is one of my favorites if not my favorite and I spent the most time here so avidly looking forward to this. Yes, still WAY too early... I can only work on it in spurts or else I'll get burned out on it... My ADHD is going insane working on this sometimes, so I have to pivot to other smaller projects. I've got a lot of work done on the user interface part, but there are sooooooo many sub-systems that are all necessary. These smaller systems, creator portal, admin portal, forums, reviews, etc. are all very detailed work and take a lot of time to design and troubleshoot.
studly_do_right Posted May 8 Author Posted May 8 On 5/7/2026 at 8:38 AM, Dazz said: With this current system, this is about all I can really do. The new system will be a million times better for this. Perfect, thanks!!
JoeD Posted September 20 Posted September 20 How do site users see, for example, that the Rocky table is in VR now, since it doesn't show up directly in the VR news? Maybe a checkmark to put at the time of publishing?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now