Exiting Tables Problem

ICPjuggla

• Content Provider

I just got around to installing wip 10 having a bit of a problem

The tables load fine but on exit a box pops up:

FPLaunch.exe

You are missing ledcontrole file. Refer to the documentation text to fix this.

Not sure where I should go from here. Please help. :-) also, where is the documentation text? In the folder there is a hyperpin-help-file but it says nothing about ledcontrole.

A side note I have an ledcontrole file in my tables folder not sure if that's what it's talking about... sigh I wish it was all just plug and play.. lol

• Content Provider

Thx Dazz I'd really appreciate some help.. :-)

whats weird is everything was fine using wip9, all I did was upgrade. Wouldn't that file already exist if I just upgraded?

hmmmmmm

• Content Provider

No I'm not using DOF. I don't believe I have either file in my hyperpin folder.

I run the old ledwiz software, that's all working as it should per table. I have the .bat files too in hyperpin folder to control the lights in hyperpin mode also old software.

• Content Provider

You don't know what you are missing ;)

Im an if it isn't broke don't fix it type of guy... Everything runs fine on the old system.

I don't really see what the point is to upgrade to DOF anyway. My cab doesn't have all the bells and whistles. No forced feedback, no flashers, no motors etc.

All I have is an led strip under the cab tied into the flipper buttons for rgb colored lights. All they do is light up same for my start button, coin, exit, plunger etc. I have a shaker motor too. That's it nothing fancy.

• Content Provider

And there are 138 tables configured for the shaker and with a better usage than in ledcontrol.vbs because of the dof possibilities, for example it's not possible to map most switches in ledcontrol.vbs because the software has sync problems, that don't exist in dof

Archived