Backglass Images - Right Side Of Display Cut Off?

TT11

Hi all again,

Had so much help and fixes from these forums, it's been incredible. I now have approximately 275+ tables all running under HyperPin on my cab with scoring working which is excellent.  Some machines still have problems with DMD's but can live with that.

Have a little issue regarding backglass images for all of the VP tables that are UVP based. Once the game starts (in VP standalone and under HyperPin) the backgass image is slightly off centre and the right hand side of the display is cut off.  The image displays OK from the left but probabaly the right side has about 2-5cm's of the image on the right hand of my backglass screen cut off.  The DMD looks to be nicely centred to exacty where it should be on the backglass monitor, but because the backglass image is pushed to the right, it just looks a bit odd.

This does not effect FP tables as backglasses are setup for each machine individually using scroll-lock.

Is there any setting that I should check or an area of VP that aligns the backglass or 2nd monitor output at all?  My settings.ini file is set up for Monitor 2 at 1280 x 1024 as instructed for Hyperpin.  I set Windows up to display at this resolution for Monitor 2 as well.  The backglass TV is connected by VGA from my ATI Radeon HD 6770video card.  Was thinking of re-connecting by HDMI and syncing the monitor with the screen digitally as the VGA/PC connection on the TV has some alignment options that don't seem to save???

Any ideas gang?

Fixed.  I had seen a small display window coming up on Monitor 2 when booting up that was stating my monitor was running at 1600 x 1200, which the monitor cannot literally display this resolution.  When I checked under Windows for Monitor 2 (my backglass monitor) it was actually set up as 1600 x 1200??????  Don't know where that came from, but this is the reason the display is pushed off the screen.  I altered it to 1280 x 1024 under Windows - AND PRESTO - my backglasses in VP all came back centred and clear ...!!!  All the DMD's are nicely sitting where they should also...... Such a simple little change but yet so necessary!!!!  Now I just have to check FP and make sure my backglasses there are re-set correctly.

Archived