Vpmame Dev Help Needed

• Content Provider

I know, I'm going to be a hypocrite here as I'm going to ask someone to build something for me, but, we really need someone with some good coding skills to take on the project of getting the Aux boards on SAM based tables to work.  I'd try it but I have zero experience with this type of work and I don't think it's something you can just teach yourself like building tables.

Before, not having this ability, was only preventing work on LE tables so Pro's were fine.  Starting with Star Trek they started to use Aux boards for features on the Pro's too.  Most recently with Mustang about half the lights are on an Aux board now.  I'm posting this now as I'm sure it would take a long time (if even possible) to figure out and I was thinking it would be awesome if it could be done in time for Metallica, Star trek or even Mustang to be out of production.  All three tables are ones that I would like to build and release at some point and this limitation at least impacts the ability to get Star Trek and newer done right.

• Administrators

lol ...  I got a idear who might stomp out that request but i hope im wrong,,VP needs to keep movin forward like it is now finally  ...and those boards really need to be done..

good luck to those who accept this mission .....1402601053.gif

Archived