Bug Reporting/tracking

• Administrators

Since VPU is hoping to create a good atmosphere for development, coders, table creators, etc. we have added a bug reporting/tracking service. The idea behind this is to keep release threads a celebration of the release instead of the complaint fests that we see too often.  

I don't know if this is going to work, but we would like for people to use the bug tracking/reporting to be able to report bugs in tables, scripting, etc.  When a table is uploaded, VPU admin will create the project area for the table author/table creation team for their project.  A link for bug reporting will be added to the download section and release thread.  Users can then report bugs and Authors/Teams will be able to prioritize the bug.

Of course, just like everything else on this site, this process still needs some fleshed out. Hopefully we are able to take advantage of this and help further development. 

• Content Provider
The idea behind this is to keep release threads a celebration of the release instead of the complaint fests that we see too often.  

I hope this filters out the "how come this table stutters on my POS, 5 year old laptop with built-in graphics" posts also.

Archived