Anyone Considering Updating Sopranos?

PinballPais

I have an updated version of TOM that I have worked with koadic. It has a primitive trunk and better lighting etc. It has just been forgotten and I think koadic is not working on VP stuff at the moment.

I need to take a look at the table and have it released. I may want to do some updates to the lighting still... and I think I want to do a physics mod version directly. Currently it has BMPR lite enabled but the physics mod is even better.

Sorry for the OT :)

You know, I didn't think Sopranos was in too bad shape, I have it on my cab! I'm pretty picky about what I put on there....now you have me worried lol

Its also not possible to play it to the end since one gate isnt working as it should .. Check jp salas vpf thread ...

• Content Provider

Its also not possible to play it to the end since one gate isnt working as it should .. Check jp salas vpf thread ...

I don't see a mention of gate..is it the visible ball lock bug? I don't think it is too much of an issue and works most of the time

• Content Provider

Sorry it was the lock .. I never managed to get to the end since this thing is was not working correct ..

Based on discussion in that thread, it sounds like a VP issue, if not a rom issue, so not something that will likely be fixed with a new version of the table :( I've never encountered the bug myself though

Archived