SpeedyBalls Posted August 10, 2025 Posted August 10, 2025 View File Metallica Bonus videos for M72 Pup METALLICA REFUELED! These are extra videos for the M72 pup pack. (You will need the M72 pup pack if you don't have it already:-) Just distribute them to your Ball 2 folder and Ball 3 folder evenly. They will fall in rotation with the other tracks in there. You can add up to 10 balls per game in the rom settings if you wish. Every ball after the 1st will rotate between Ball 2 folder and Ball 3. I added them separately so you can pick what you want. If more become available, I will update this file. The M72 pup pack plays with the great VPW Metallica Premium Monsters table. Have fun, Rock on!🤘 All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners. PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION! VIRTUAL PINBALL ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE FREE TO ANYONE!! Submitter SpeedyBalls Submitted 08/09/25 Category PuP Packs
BrentsLane Posted September 14 Posted September 14 ok.. I feel dumb and I'm good at this stuff..the pup runs great... the song I pick to start (the originals from the table) just play the entire time... when I get to ball 2 and 3 it's still the same initial song. is there something in the script or pup I need to adjust? I've added to the ball 2 and 3 folders every video you have released. thank you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now