Pinball Action

saltydonut

Would it be possible to remake this all time favourite of mine, Pinball Action?

This was one of the very first digital Arcade Pinball games so it would be nice to see it in the shiny visual pinball or future pinball format.

The game pinball action was 3 tables rolled into one, is this possible during a game to change tables.

A big thank you to all table builders you guys rock.

while you can't actually change out a table while playing you can make side by side ones then

when the person hits something or maybe completes an event then that other table could be made to open to be playable

or you can make a table that drops so another one can come up like the way I did my Rocky Horror Picture Show pin

with numerous droppable walls and objects you can change the entire layout so the table will look and play completely different

I am trying to do just that in one of my wips' my FF7 one will have numerous different tables that drop or come up depending

on which character in the storyline you are (Tifa, Sephiroth, Cloud,Barret, etc) and what weapons and objects you

have acquired

check out this older vp6 table which will run in vp8

it uses two side by side tables that the right one will open only after you complete certain events

http://www.speedyshare.com/WDnS6/Egypt-v1.0.zip

I have no clue as to who made it though but this is one kewl table it has levels and events to complete

post-41-0-51311400-1395703138_thumb.jpg

Archived