New And Old Stern Tables Play But Big Problem Please Help

So all my Stern Tables will launch and begin playing just fine but I have a annoying problem, After a couple of minutes the table will freeze ( THE DMD is fine ) the only way to get the game playing again is I have to get my wireless keyboard ( with built in mouse ) and hit the LEFT MOUSE BUTTON and the game resumes. I do not have this problem on any other tables and my cabinet has been running for 20 months. Im doing this outside of Hyperspin as well. Any Ideas what would cause this to stop?

Ya SAM games only. The other problem is then all of my buttons on my cabinet stop responding.... I have to boot the machine down then turn it back on and everything will work. Maybe I got a confliction with VP9.2.0? 9.1.5 seems to be working ok but its not with any SAM table. Ill try a reinstall of 9.2.0 I guess.

Ok I figured it out, I installed a USB wireless adapter and after a few minutes it was trying to update itself in the background. I removed the driver and unplugged it and know it's working. What's strange us why it was only losing focus with the Sam tables, but I think it really had something to do with VP 9.20. Thanks for the help it got me thinking and know I can sleep better tonight.

Archived