[New PuP-Pack Alert]Godzilla The Series (Sega) Pup Pack & B2S

Godzilla The Series (Sega) Pup Pack & B2S

Peace Y'all,

"Hey big guy, love what you've done with the place"

Unzip and place the godzilla folder in your pup folder.  Put the DirectB2s in your tables folder and name appropriately.  This pup should work with any table using the SEGA godzilla rom but is fine tuned for the VPW table.

This pup pack was made for a 3 screen, 2 screen and desktop setup.  Just use the appropriate bat file or copy the files in the pup options folder to your main godzilla pup pack folder.  Desktop users can either use your own pinupplayer.ini or use mine.  This Pup Pack now comes with my own custom B2s and DMD.  See the video in the comments section.

Let me tell you about Godzilla.  Godzilla has been one of my heroes for the last 50 years.  Godzilla resonates with the child in me, no matter how old I get.  I'll put my Godzilla kung-fu up against anyone (outside of Japan).  Japanese people seem to know even the smallest details about Godzilla (surpassing my own knowledge).  Because of this I won't hesitate to be a critic about past, present and future Godzilla projects.

The Godzilla movie the Sega table was based on was Hollywood, amphibian, nuclear, giant lizard, excrement.  I wouldn't touch that piece of garbage with your flippers.  Thus the conundrum.  I really like that table, probably more than the Godzilla Stern table.  What to do, what to do, what am I gonna do?  The answer was the redemptive Godzilla The Animated Series.  It cast one of my greatest heroes in a much better light even though it was supposed to be a continuation of the failed movie.  If this show would have come out when I was a child, I would have lost my shit about the prospect of having a Godzilla as my own personal protector and pet.  Junior and the H.E.A.T. team was the answer and I spent the next few months making this pup pack.  I think I've done a good job of relating the show to the table.  Enjoy.

I will make upgrades to all my Pup Packs when necessary and as my understanding of this craft increases.

Precise

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

VIRTUAL PINBALL ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE FREE TO ANYONE!!!!

I already had a pup for Godzilla. I downloaded yours and named it godzilla2 in script and gave it alias Godzilla2,Godzilla. Table works fine. I named pup Godzilla2 and nothing shows up? I have a 3 screen setup and set the 3 screen bat in the pup video file. any ideas?