Question Regarding Ledwiz Working With Some But Not All Tables

Guys im kinda new to the scence and managed to get VP working with a bunch of tables with my LED Wiz and im loving my 3 screen cabinet. Almost everygame ( mostly older tables work fine ) I have 3 flashers and 2 strobes and tables like , Fish Tales, Medievil Madness, Star Wars, Simpsons, Attack from Mars, Bad Cats work great but some newer tables like Pirates of the Carribean or even Time Machine B2S version none of my flashers or lights are working. Do I need to create a file or edit the table script? Sorry if this is kind of Vague im a noobie :)

• Content Provider

The problem i was doing some 3 flashers config but i stopped with the arrival of DOF, this is becoming too much for 3 flashers.

I already do 8 and 10 contactors setup, but for 3 flashers, we need somebody that can do them and test them, and copying a 5 flasher to a 3 flasher config is too much.

Or if you can upgrade to 5 flashers..

• 4 weeks later...

I've made the suggestion multiple times that the 5 flasher setup needs simply mapped tot he 3 flasher but have run into resistance.  As soon as my cabinet is finished, I will be writing a small windows application that will take a 5 flasher VP setup and covert it to a 3 flasher.  It's a bit kludgy, but it is all that is available until we can get such simple mapping added to the config tool.

I don't think this is accurate.  DOF is certainly capable of handling the events (its no more workload than 5 flashers) and if an event were to fire in the 5 flasher case, you would generally want to see something happen in the 3 flasher case.

In the end, what should be seen in the 3 flasher setup is probably best decided by those using the 3 flasher setup.

What I found that works well for me is to copy only the "5 flasher outside left" and "5 flasher ouside right" and "5 flasher center" to the respective 3 flasher settings.

Another thing that I have found to work is to just set the LedWiz to the channel you want. Example, I have the 5 flasher outside right actually set to the output for my right side flasher. I like the effects and I have onlt had to adjust two tables ... LotR and Apollo 13.

I also added the beacon and fan to go off when the knocker is fired to get a little more "YOU WON" effect from match game or credit. I set them to m1500 for beacon and m1200 for the fan and I did this for all tables. These effects really add to the experience IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
  • Content Provider

like i said before, best solution =

map

your flasher left to 5 left outside flasher

your flasher center to 5 center flasher

your flasher right to 5 right outside flasher

that way you don't need to change any config, flashers won't be too much charged, like when you are in attract mode, you don't want the flashers lit with too many events/colors at the same time, pointless :)

Archived