Score LEDs (DMD) not showing in correct score holes in playfield. On some games...

I don't see a way to fix this. In the screenshot below you see how the scores and credits are way below where they should be. I tried camera Y offsets, but they did nothing. Is there some way per game that has this issue to align them both?

NOTE: This is NOT an external DMD. This is whatever the Aqualand table has built in. No backglass.

image.png.fe2ff67920a759ec34ed6e4253514272.png

1 minute ago, Brian_Frank said:

I don't see a way to fix this. In the screenshot below you see how the scores and credits are way below where they should be. I tried camera Y offsets, but they did nothing. Is there some way per game that has this issue to align them both?

NOTE: This is NOT an external DMD. This is whatever the Aqualand table has built in. No backglass.

image.png.fe2ff67920a759ec34ed6e4253514272.png

Playing in desktop? Most of these are made for a 16:9 ratio screen. You may need to open the table in editor mode, click the toggle backglassview. go to the right panes and make sure all layers are checked so that everything shows. Now go to the menu bar and click View/backglass/playfield. Now you can use the mouse to surround the score reels/leds and use cursor keys to move them into place. If they don't move they are locked so go to the menu bar after surrounding them and click lock/unlock.

4 hours ago, Cliffy said:

Playing in desktop? Most of these are made for a 16:9 ratio screen. You may need to open the table in editor mode, click the toggle backglassview. go to the right panes and make sure all layers are checked so that everything shows. Now go to the menu bar and click View/backglass/playfield. Now you can use the mouse to surround the score reels/leds and use cursor keys to move them into place. If they don't move they are locked so go to the menu bar after surrounding them and click lock/unlock.

That worked thanks.