Collaborating on Flyer Artwork for Original Tables

Hi everyone. I recently started making fan made flyers for original tables that didn't otherwise have media available. It's a pretty niche corner case, but I use flyers for my front end and thought it might also be nice to positively contribute back to the community and creators who do such amazing work themselves. (Full recognition to @Cliffy for his efforts in this same arena.) 

Extrapolating out, I'm offering up my services to collaborate with creators that would like to have a flyer made. Examples are available through my profile. Part of the effort includes creating cabinet artwork if it doesn't otherwise exist as well.

Send a message if interested. I'll also keep an eye out on this thread for any questions. 

Tilt_Sensor

There are still quite a few tables without flyers. Would love to see one for Voodoos Carnival and the Serious Sam tables. You've surpassed my efforts sir- please continue and if you have a beer me, post it! :)

Alien(s)??? My wish list is not complete but you've knocked out some awesome flyers that are certainly getting closer to that goal :) Lots more really great originals out there needing your talent. Minion's, Dragons Lair, Alien, Blade Runner, Beavis and Butthead, Big Trouble in Little China, just to name a few.

Working on an Aliens table and flyer now. Delta did an amazing job, and I’m really trying to do it justice.

Let me tell ya, Sam II threw me for a loop. I had a full set of table graphics and ended up scrapping them to pursue the cel shaded style.  Sometimes it all just kinda clicks and flows together, other times… not so much. 

I’ve got alternatives percolating already for Aliens though. That’s a good sign.