Upgrading my build... what video card?

Hey all..
So from this list... what video card would you recommend for the most bang for the buck so to speak?  I will be running a mini vpin with about a 30" monitor at more than likely 2K (but 4K if it's possible).

I want to be fairly future proof as well.

Of course the 4090 is the beast... but do I really need that much and damn it's expensive and hard to get!!  What do you all recommend please?

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

I am running a 3080 10gb with a 43'' 4K at 144hz. For the most part it is enough to run any VPX or Future Pinball table in over 100fps. Pinball FX might struggle at 4K and not reach >100fps. Right now I would probably chose a 4070 Ti Super. Personally I refuse to go any higher than a 1000 bucks for a GPU.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still looking around, here is another reference point.

I run a 27inch 2560 × 1440 display at 165Hz refresh. My GPU is is an RTX 4060 with 8GB (around 300EUR new here) paired with Ryzen 5 5600 and 16GB RAM. I consistently get ~165fps on highest quality settings with 133% supersampling using the openGL version of VPX. Using the directX version this drops to around 140fps. Of course these numbers are only for 1440p.

As you're only at 30" Monitor size (I'm only 32") you do not need 4k.. you wont notice the difference.... 2k is fine... So as a reference point I have a 3070Ti and everything... EVERYTHING VPX related runs around 200Hz (the monitor is only 144hz so that's my baseline) and thaty's off a 5600 Ryzen CPU.  The only  downside I have is that the "New" Pinball FX with Ray Tracing turned doesnt run fast ebnough to be enjoyable [about 75fps at 1440p RT on] (but tht game has many, many problems with optimisation)....  So, yeah, with the general spc creep... aim for a 4060ti...