Sound quiet all of a sudden

I have a Strange Problem with my cab Sound since today. After starting my cab the Sound of the tables is very low. In the front end the Sound is good and as it should. I have checked every Sound Option I know of, from pinvol to VPX itself, but no change. Windows sound is also normal. ROM sound is adjusted and not the reason.  

Maybe someone has an idea.

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, Simbula said:

I have a Strange Problem with my cab Sound since today. After starting my cab the Sound of the tables is very low. In the front end the Sound is good and as it should. I have checked every Sound Option I know of, from pinvol to VPX itself, but no change. Windows sound is also normal. ROM sound is adjusted and not the reason.  

Maybe someone has an idea.

Have you tried hitting the Plus key on Keyboard. (2 keys to the right of 0)

Hitting the Minus key, turns Volume down.

I have accidently hit the Minus key, and it took me a long time to figure out how to get sounds back on! lol

Hope this helps you.

Thanks a lot for the Tipp. I was able to find the reason. In Windows 11 you are able to set the Volume of the for a single Programm and it looks like I did that somehow. I had to start a table and  then change the Volume back to normal for VPX.  Still dont know how that happened, maybe has something to do with my Button config on PinVol.