pinup player table pulp fiction help

Hello community, I have downloaded the incredible pulp fiction table, since I am new to the world of pinup tables, it happens to me that I run the table and what I show you in the screenshot appears, you see the table and the dmd at the top left but no The player appears with the videos 😔. When I run Vpx1.08 those lines appear on the side of the playing field, but if I run it from Vpx 1.7.0 those lines disappear 😀 but I still don't see the pinup player... I run it from the desktop on a single screen. Thank you for your help I hope...

***I copied the pulp_fiction folder that contains the video file to the Pinupvideos folder, the folder has the same name as the pulp_fiction table. The table is executed as seen in the image with those two white lines and without the player, only the DMD, any advice THANK YOU...

Pulp vpx1.08.jpg

Edited by JulietBurke

Look for  the PinUpPack Editor...

First you must run the configure displays / location button.

Choose location for your backglass and your fulldmd.

Save your configuration.

And  then we will configure your pup-pack for pulp fiction..

Firts press load pup-pack and select the pulp fiction pup-pack (must be named pupfiction)

Then press HELP/TEST and press Start Puppack.

You must see this

Sinttulom.thumb.png.6bbb3f9db22a0100b2850269c7931035.png

PLEASE NOTICE I HAVE WRONG PUP-PACK FOLDER SELECTED HERE....

YOU MUST KNOW THE FOLDER IN PUPVIDEOS MUST BE NAMED "pupfiction"

If you have a folder named PulpFiction or Pulp fiction or Pulpo de Ficcion (for example) will not work at all 

The pup-pack will not appear when you run the table.

You must load pup-pack and look for pupfiction  to be selected

Ok...

You can see the folder name in the table script

Sinttuloz.thumb.png.e7362347e2e2f94ea7ceb4f28c4551b5.png

Here, this line

cPuPPack = "pupfiction"    ' name of the PuP-Pack / PuPVideos folder for this table

You must name your folder pupfiction

Edited by javiersertaun

54 minutes ago, javiersertaun said:

Look for  the PinUpPack Editor...

First you must run the configure displays / location button.

Choose location for your backglass and your fulldmd.

Save your configuration.

And  then we will configure your pup-pack for pulp fiction..

Firts press load pup-pack and select the pulp fiction pup-pack (must be named pupfiction)

Then press HELP/TEST and press Start Puppack.

You must see this

Sinttulom.thumb.png.6bbb3f9db22a0100b2850269c7931035.png

PLEASE NOTICE I HAVE WRONG PUP-PACK FOLDER SELECTED HERE....

YOU MUST KNOW THE FOLDER IN PUPVIDEOS MUST BE NAMED "pupfiction"

If you have a folder named PulpFiction or Pulp fiction or Pulpo de Ficcion (for example) will not work at all 

The pup-pack will not appear when you run the table.

You must load pup-pack and look for pupfiction  to be selected

Ok...

You can see the folder name in the table script

Sinttuloz.thumb.png.e7362347e2e2f94ea7ceb4f28c4551b5.png

Here, this line

cPuPPack = "pupfiction"    ' name of the PuP-Pack / PuPVideos folder for this table

You must name your folder pupfiction

Javiersertaun Hello, thank you very much for answering my question about the Pulp Fiction table, I have read your comment...I actually never entered the...PinUpPack editor...I am new to this world of VPX. I just installed the PinUpPlayer and then updated it to 1.5, the two Stranger Things tables made by the community worked perfectly for me, that is, on my desktop the Player with the videos at the top left then the DMD at the bottom and in the center the playing field. I am not now on my PC where I have the vpx, but if I am sure that the folder where the videos are is called the same as the pulp_fiction table, here could be the error, I will have to rename the folder in Pinupvideos. Or I just have to change the name within the line of the script. Thanks Javiersertaun

yes..but please notice:

If i change this line in the table script

LINE 21   cPuPPack = "pupfiction"    ' name of the PuP-Pack / PuPVideos folder for this table

To this line

LINE 21  cPuPPack = "Pulpillo al ajillo con chilindron ,pimientos y patatas a lo pobre"    ' name of the PuP-Pack / PuPVideos folder for this table

Your pup-pack will work if your Pup-pack folder for pulp fiction table it`s named Pulpillo al ajillo con chilindron ,pimientos y patatas a lo pobre

EDIT:YEP and LOL it`s working for me on this way (i think i prefer this name😃)

Sinttuloe.thumb.png.cdedfcb066bd69efe6037ce22fc7b01b.png

Edited by javiersertaun