Hi everyone, I want to share this with everyone before I have to take down the link

*Edit, for those who asked for seperate links (VPX is in the main link because its over the free 5gb download limit)

under the free download limit

PinballM4K

https://mega.nz/folder/SLpixTLR#i8qAidckX7YGGTX-LDCKzA

PinballFX4K

https://mega.nz/folder/jXplFZgK#yzbm4t8udRz20jy6_yp10A

Mega download Link for 4k complete  playfield collections of the new PinballFX, Pinball M, and my VPX collection. Also more, read below. 

4K PinballFX,PinballM,VPX package

Hello everyone,

I'm apologize if this is in the wrong section, but the link isn't going to be valid forever and I wanted to share it with whoever wants it before I have to remove it. 

It's for 4k playfield users. I created a mega link for a zip file I created which has the following ;

1) the entire new pinballFX playfield collection in 4k max eye candy (120 tables).

All 120 Full DMD (Menu) 1080p recordings since alot of the new tables have new full color DMDs in 1080p

2) All the media needed for PinballM.  All Playfields recorded in 4k. All the full Dmd's (Menu) recorded in 1080p. Also included the Toppers, wheels, and backglasses. 

3)All 675 of My VPX tables recorded in 4k. (I am not using any crazy POV settings or anything however our naming might be different) I just included them because they are all up to date versions, and I figured why not include them, if you like them you can just drag and drop them. 

Besides my vpx tables, you can just unzip the file , copy and paste the pinballFX and pinballM folders right onto your POPMedia folder and overwrite. They are all named correctly for a popper setup. 

Hope this helps some of you. It's a Mega link so it's ultra fast and won't be live forever, so please grab it as soon as you can. Maybe someone here can download the .zip and upload it to a public sever so everyone can use them. 

Edited by jtravapd

• Content Provider
On 3/24/2024 at 4:40 AM, jtravapd said:

*Edit, for those who asked for seperate links (VPX is in the main link because its over the free 5gb download limit)

under the free download limit

PinballM4K

https://mega.nz/folder/SLpixTLR#i8qAidckX7YGGTX-LDCKzA

PinballFX4K

https://mega.nz/folder/jXplFZgK#yzbm4t8udRz20jy6_yp10A

Mega download Link for 4k complete  playfield collections of the new PinballFX, Pinball M, and my VPX collection. Also more, read below. 

4K PinballFX,PinballM,VPX package

Hello everyone,

I'm apologize if this is in the wrong section, but the link isn't going to be valid forever and I wanted to share it with whoever wants it before I have to remove it. 

It's for 4k playfield users. I created a mega link for a zip file I created which has the following ;

1) the entire new pinballFX playfield collection in 4k max eye candy (120 tables).

All 120 Full DMD (Menu) 1080p recordings since alot of the new tables have new full color DMDs in 1080p

2) All the media needed for PinballM.  All Playfields recorded in 4k. All the full Dmd's (Menu) recorded in 1080p. Also included the Toppers, wheels, and backglasses. 

3)All 675 of My VPX tables recorded in 4k. (I am not using any crazy POV settings or anything however our naming might be different) I just included them because they are all up to date versions, and I figured why not include them, if you like them you can just drag and drop them. 

Besides my vpx tables, you can just unzip the file , copy and paste the pinballFX and pinballM folders right onto your POPMedia folder and overwrite. They are all named correctly for a popper setup. 

Hope this helps some of you. It's a Mega link so it's ultra fast and won't be live forever, so please grab it as soon as you can. Maybe someone here can download the .zip and upload it to a public sever so everyone can use them. 

Thanks for splitting this up, and for sharing with the community!

It is appreciated!

On 3/25/2024 at 1:40 PM, xenonph said:

Thanks for splitting this up, and for sharing with the community!

It is appreciated!

no problem brother. hopefully people like it. the pinball FX recording of the playfield and full dmd was a nightmare. lol I have a script my friend made in popper so when you open the options menu and go to record screens, he made one for me that records the playfield and full dmd (so i wouldnt need to stand there and do both etc. because i wanted the new full screen dmds recorded), but I still had to sit there and do one at a time because of me wanting certain views etc. for pinballFX and PinballM. lol I can only imagine how many messages you get since this is one upload of content, and its been interesting to say the least. lol.