FP desktop

I am having an issue with desktop (I have one display) in Future Pinball. I recently discovered the tables by TerryRed and WOW! The problem I am having I think has something to do with a desktop mode setting. Some tables, for example Star Wars DSA, the back display

is on the upper left of my screen perfectly while others (Deadpool or Avatar for example) have display on a backglass for which I must use TAB button to toggle up to the display. I am not sure what I am missing. Probably something simple. Thank you for help.

Edited by Digitalnightfall

46 minutes ago, Digitalnightfall said:

I am having an issue with desktop (I have one display) in Future Pinball. I recently discovered the tables by TerryRed and WOW! The problem I am having I think has something to do with a desktop mode setting. Some tables, for example Star Wars DSA, the back display

is on the upper left of my screen perfectly while others (Deadpool or Avatar for example) have display on a backglass for which I must use TAB button to toggle up to the display. I am not sure what I am missing. Probably something simple. Thank you for help.

Personally I cannot recommend highly enough that you get an hdmi dummy dongle, or if you have an extra video port get a video port dummy dongle. Then you go into puppackeditor and assign the apron/dmd to screen #2- the dummy dongle. Then your pup HUD will show up on upper left as it should. Dongles are like $7 to $10. There is a software solution too if your read Terry's guide.

hard to say.  It happens to me sometimes too, all of a sudden teh hud will show a cascading bunch of frames then I know it's lost it's screen designation - again. Then I just go into the pup editor and set the apron/fulldmd to screen 2 in the quick position dropdown, save and good to go again.

• Content Provider
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Digitalnightfall said:

Not all tables are made the same. If there is no desktop HUD on the top left / right, then the table creator most likely never added one to begin with.

Edited by TerryRed