[New PuP-Pack Alert]Stargate The Movie Pup Pack

Stargate The Movie Pup Pack

Peace Y'all,

"That is your Stargate."

Unzip and place the stargat5 folder in your pup folder. 

This Pup Pack is made for a 2 screen, 3 screen and desktop setup.  This pup also works with Flex-DMD, so you'll need it to move the score around.

Before anything else let me give thanks to those who added on and made this Pup Pack possible.  Thanks to @hawkeyez88 and @deaks for allowing me to mod their pup pack.  Following up on their release, I knew I had to bring the Chronic.  I hope they're proud.  I love the entire franchise and my Stargate Kung-Fu is strong.  I felt this table needed a Pup Pack that was based on the original movie.  I also felt the Rom music was painful to listen to.

Thanks to @Walterwhite for allowing me to use elements of his b2s backglass.  His glyphs have found a happy home on my DMD with some new animated love.

Thanks to @NailBuster for helping me in my hour of need.  The more I think I know about Pup Packs the more I find out how much I don't know or have forgotten.

I'm not gonna lie, I really miss this franchise.  I keep hearing things in the atmosphere about a reboot.  As much as I would watch it, I'm not going to get my hopes up.

This might be my most ambitious project to date.  6 different screen bats, altsound file, DMD Overlay and even functionality with your favorite b2s.  I was able to get everything in the game I felt needed to be in this pup.  Several different wizard modes, multiballs, bonuses and better music are all in this.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

I will make upgrades to all my Pup Packs when necessary and as my understanding of this craft increases.  Otherwise....... Enjoy!

NOTE:  Please use the altsound file to get rid of the Rom music.  Selected OST numbers are in the Pup Pack.

Precise

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

VIRTUAL PINBALL ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE FREE TO ANYONE!!!!