Vector drawings of EM playfields

ok, so far I mainly did back glasses in vector graphics. But I'd like to do some Playfields, I need more practice! I will do some in the next time (Atari Middle Earth, Gottlieb Sheriff, Williams Gay 90's), since I have the real playfields here. But what are the requirements (size, resolution, background etc.) I don't have a PC (Mac rulez!), so I can not run any VP game, but I like doing vector graphics. I did a "Pat Hand" PF some month ago, but I need new material... If there is need for an EM Playfield, I just need a good (!!) picture and will try my best (but I do not promise anything!). But is there any demand?

Attached is a picture of the "Pat Hand" Playfield, from left to right: original scan, vector over original, vector view)

Jens

Composition.png

• Administrators

You be a super hero doing that , that shit the holy grail having a perfect hi rez playfield to work with..

on a side note you mentioned in another post about people interested in vector doing some tuts..I wish you would the more people know how to do  the better this hobby

gets. I personally would love to learn it...like i dont have enough to do LOL..... keep up the awesome work your doing hey...THANKS 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Silversurfer said:

I already started with a little tutorial and will upload the first chapter later today.

@WildmanWhich is the best section in this forum for that?

@unclewillyOk, I found that, but I have no clue, how I can run those files....

https://vpuniverse.com/tutorials/    put in the b2s section cause most of your work is backglasses  ...  Thanks

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Silversurfer said:

I already uploaded in "general discussions" .. Can you change that? Thanks!

I moved it to tut section and sent you pm..