PUP Problem

Well,  l have another weird problem. I am using VPX 10.7.3 or 10.8 with desktop and all of a sudden Pup packs no longer work. It seems like the problem started after I clicked on a configuration .bat file (for desktop) in one of the pup folders but I am not sure. I have tried the other .bat configurations just to see what would happen but no luck. Please help!

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Digitalnightfall said:

Well,  l have another weird problem. I am using VPX 10.7.3 or 10.8 with desktop and all of a sudden Pup packs no longer work. It seems like the problem started after I clicked on a configuration .bat file (for desktop) in one of the pup folders but I am not sure. I have tried the other .bat configurations just to see what would happen but no luck. Please help!

Thank you.

Peace,

No longer works....... What does that mean?  Any sound?  Does the Pinup look like it's trying to boot up?  Are you using a front end or booting from vpx or pinmame?

Posted (edited)

I have table sounds (ball, ramp ,bumpers etc.) and table plays perfectly. After my post, I have found that some tables work with pup. I just played "The Matrix pupevents 1.0.14" and seems to be working. I'll try some more tables with pup and see what happens. I boot from the VPX exe for version I want run.  

Thanks.

Edited by Digitalnightfall