[New PuP-Pack Alert]Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle The, Pup Pack

Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle The, Pup Pack

Peace Y'all,

"Hey Rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat."

Unzip and place the rab_320 folder in your pup folder. 

This Pup Pack is made for a 3 screen and 2 screen setup.  PC desktop functionality will be in a soon released update.  This pup also works with Flex-DMD, so you'll need it to move the score around.  I've now included bat files, so choose the bat file for your system.  This Pup Pack includes Andrew Walsh's FullDMD and also includes an altsound folder.  If you want table sounds that don't clash so much with the Pup Pack, I suggest you use the altsound files.  If you don't know how to use altsound files please see the link.......  

This Pup Pack was made for the children (and the adults who like to pinball like children).  I used to watch Rocky and Bullwinkle as a child and I hope the youth of today can appreciate what people like me watched when I was their age.  A lot of work went into the animations and making the cartoon suit my Pup Pack.  As I continue making Pup Packs, my list of tools continues to grow.  The Pup was created using Bigus' as well as cyberpez's tables.   There shouldn't be any compatibility issues.

This is my first Pup Pack for the new era.  From now on, all my Pup Packs will include altsound files (if necessary), bat files for easy screen selection and functionality for single screen PC desktops.  Shout out to @iDigStuff for putting me on the altsound path.

Version 1.1.0 has a tweaked altsound file and functionality for desktop users.

I will make upgrades and updates to all my Pup Packs when necessary and as my understanding of this craft increases.  Otherwise....... Enjoy!

Precise

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

VIRTUAL PINBALL ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE FREE TO ANYONE!!!!

Peace,

Can you give me a bit more information?  VPX version, 32 or 64 bit, pinup popper version, single screen, double screen, triple screen?  How much success have you had with other pup packs?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 9:33 PM, PIPAllah said:

Peace,

Can you give me a bit more information?  VPX version, 32 or 64 bit, pinup popper version, single screen, double screen, triple screen?  How much success have you had with other pup packs?

Both VPX 32 and 64 bit.  It shows the title in the middle, but no videos in-game pop-up.  I've tried both Option #1 and Option #2.  I have a two-screen set-up with real DMD.  

Perhaps this doesn't work with the most recent rom?  It's just not triggering cut scenes.

Edited by echodun

40 minutes ago, echodun said:

Both VPX 32 and 64 bit.  It shows the title in the middle, but no videos in-game pop-up.  I've tried both Option #1 and Option #2.  I have a two-screen set-up with real DMD.  

Perhaps this doesn't work with the most recent rom?  It's just not triggering cut scenes.

Peace,

I used 10.72 32bit and 10.8 64bit.

You could copy the files for option 1 (in the pup options folder) to your main R&B folder and see if that helps.  They will overwrite what you have in there now.

10 minutes ago, PIPAllah said:

Peace,

I used 10.72 32bit and 10.8 64bit.

You could copy the files for option 1 (in the pup options folder) to your main R&B folder and see if that helps.  They will overwrite what you have in there now.

Sadly, same issue.  Just the R&B logo with the clouds moving video and nothing else.  I'm using this table for what it's worth - 

No other issues with other pup-packs and I am running plenty.

46 minutes ago, PIPAllah said:

Peace,

What other pups you got working?  I think it may be the way you have your screens set up.

Avengers, Back to the Future, Batman the dark Knight, Baywatch, Elvis, iron Man, John Wick, Lord of the Rings, etc