Wheel Logo Media Packs?

Sorry if this isn't the right spot to post this, but anyone have a link to a wheel logo media pack? .jpg and/or .png files? .bmps may also work. I've using Maximus Arcade to front end my combo Arcade Pinball MAME machine and figured I'd ask before scraping them one by one off the forum sites. I just point Maximus to the IMAGE folder and it uses them as the marquees in the menu portion of the app. I've got the Backglass images for the menu plugged in already (one by one from google).  I've got about 80 tables and would be less time consuming for sure. Thanks for any help! 

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, twiseman2 said:

Sorry if this isn't the right spot to post this, but anyone have a link to a wheel logo media pack? .jpg and/or .png files? .bmps may also work. I've using Maximus Arcade to front end my combo Arcade Pinball MAME machine and figured I'd ask before scraping them one by one off the forum sites. I just point Maximus to the IMAGE folder and it uses them as the marquees in the menu portion of the app. I've got the Backglass images for the menu plugged in already (one by one from google).  I've got about 80 tables and would be less time consuming for sure. Thanks for any help! 

This hobby is not like console emulation...

In this hobby, packs of any kind are highly frowned upon.  Basically in this hobby, if you didn't make the content you have no rights including it in a pack or re-hosting it.

• Content Provider
Posted (edited)

Nothing like console emulation.

And yes packs are highly frowned upon.

But you may be in luck, because @RajoJoey shared his wheels collection with the pinball community 6 years ago!

Here is his Mega link to his wheels that he created and shared with the pinball community.

https://mega.nz/folder/IFsxBbCD#04cfuNEJi5hwuYxL6CvQIg

EDIT:

Looks like it was the first thing he uploaded to this site.

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/5548-pinup-popper-wheel-images-mega-link/

Edited by xenonph
added link to his post here