World of Virtual Pinball

Does anyone know what happened to the Youtube channel for "World of Virtual Pinball" ?

Since yesterday it disappeared without any notification.

I always followed this channel for the news about vpx and fp tables.

regards,

reggert32

Edited by reggert32
spelling

Yes our site was terminated due to Dangerous and harmful content ( i didnt realsie watching a gamplay video was so bad ) - Obviuosly somebody had got it in for us with ??- i objected twice and both times was refused, with no reason as to what content had broken what rules, !! Its ok to kill somebody in Call of duty with a head shot or run somebody over in GTA, but a gameplay of well who knows ?? So Anyway 5+ years of hard work gone in an instance, i had considered jacking it all in but i felt i owed it to everybody that has supported us on the facebook site and to be able to bring gameplay videos of the wonderful content the creators do for FREE had to be done.

I would like to say thanks to all who have supported us over the years including Dazz who has steared me in the right direction numerous times, but i guess it wasnt enough, so anywas as xen above says we are back on https://rumble.com/c/Worldofvp drop by and join us.