Is adjusting scale/width common on added tables?

Hey everyone.  New to VP. I just got my cabinet and PC going. Loading up a few tables. Most look horrible on my 43” portrait playfield. 

Is it common to adjust width, offset, and scale on each table to fit?

It’s no big deal for me. But, if it’s not common, is there something I missed in configs?  I guess I’m asking if I’m not the only one. Haha. One or two, I get it.  But I’d say 90% or more need all three adjustments. 

12 hours ago, Apax said:

Hey everyone.  New to VP. I just got my cabinet and PC going. Loading up a few tables. Most look horrible on my 43” portrait playfield. 

Is it common to adjust width, offset, and scale on each table to fit?

It’s no big deal for me. But, if it’s not common, is there something I missed in configs?  I guess I’m asking if I’m not the only one. Haha. One or two, I get it.  But I’d say 90% or more need all three adjustments. 

Every table is built differently and everyone's hardware is unique so yes, it is expected you'll need to fine-tune POV of each table you install to fit your setup. Hopefully you're installing them one at a time and not from some lame outdated pack download, so the POV adjustment becomes just part of the process.

6 hours ago, robertms said:

and not from some lame outdated pack download

I wouldn't say that..... I'm still new enough where I find a table and download it to see if I like it.  Then, I look for all the supporting files.  Outdated?  Probably.  I wouldn't know better.

11 hours ago, Apax said:

I'm still new enough where I find a table and download it to see if I like it.

If you're new to the hobby, here is a great resource for top quality tables with corresponding download links: Curated Tables by PinStratsDan 

Obviously there are hundreds more worthwhile creations out there, but this will get you on the right path.