AC/DC Matrix Issues Help Needed. Solved!

Solved it by going back to vpinmame 3.5. I was on the latest 3.6. Matrix looks great again pic below. Of course know I need to open an issue on the vpinmame github.

Weird issue hope someone can help. Got sd matrix have it working in all tables except this one. AC/DC looks like the pic below. Only when ac/dc is flashed on. All other letters/symbols and the word FIRE is fine. I have re-download my DOF configuration files, re-setup my global config file and scoured a bunch of groups still can't figure out why AC/DC looks like this. Other tables everything is great like Batman66 all the words are fine. Driving me crazy!

acdc.jpg

20240307_165244.jpg

Edited by umpa
Solved

2 hours ago, outhere said:

Post log file, Cabinet file and post a few pictures of what you think are just fine

Thanks for taking a look. I even used the DirectOutputConfigTester and activated each port all other lights and letters look just fine. I even tried batman 66 with all the words and nothing looked wrong. I have attached my log file, cabinet, file and a pic of the word "Fire" that looks correct.

20240301_105102.jpg

20240301_105128.jpg

20240301_105354.jpg

DirectOutput.log cabinet.xml

I should also state that I have a pinone controller and the only way to get my shaker and contactors to work was to download his dof software under documentation on the website. I think I may try and reinstall dof from the normal link and see if it fixes matrix. Probably will break my solenoids and shaker though. Will see. 

I'm assuming you have your Matrix where you took one of the matrix's and cut it so would fit your system
Have you tried just eliminating the cut part adjust your cabinet file and see what happens.
For me your fire word doesn't look all that great

I have 2 8x32 matrix panels. I bent the end of one around the back side and hot glued it down. Didn't want to cut it just like on "the way of the wrench" video. I counted the leds that are not visible and turned them off in my cabinet.xml file so that they won't turn on. I have included a pic of Batman so you can see it does light across the whole matrix just not acdc. I really appreciate you trying to help with this one. Thank you! 

20240302_171149.jpg

• umpa changed the title to AC/DC Matrix Issues Help Needed. Solved!