Strikes N' Spares (Premier/Gottlieb 1995)

• Get Support
  • Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
795 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
23.06 MB File Size
snspares ROM Name
mfuegemann - original VP9 Table / zany - 3D models / Warbler33 AKA CactusDude - VPX conversion Created by
Premier Manufacturer
1995 Year

2 Screenshots

Here's a VPX conversion of Premier/Gottlieb's Strikes N' Spares table from 1995. (Not to be confused with Bally's "Strikes and Spares" from 1978).

I saw a picture of a real table online and thought it looked cool. When I tried to find a VPX version online, I hit a dead end. There appears to have been one at some point, but it was probably lost in the VPinball shutdown. However, I did find mfuegemann's VP9 version, so I decided to try converting that to VPX. It's far from perfect, but it was a fun challenge and I wanted to share the end result.

Huge thanks to mfuegemann and zany for their work on the VP9 version and mfuegemann's permission to post my conversion. There's no way I could've made this table without their prior work - especially zany's 3D models and mfuegemann's playfield redraw.

I've included an NVRAM file and some tips to fix common issues in the download zip. Please be sure to consult that before posting in the support thread because you might be able to answer your own question. There's also a Tarcisio style wheel in there.

Like most VPX tables, I haven't had the chance to play a real version of the table, so hopefully, I got the game working correctly. I'm sure it could also look even better if someone improved my lighting, etc. PLEASE get in touch if you're interested in modding the table. I want to make sure we're on the same page concerning a few things.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4336
Contact Author First.
v10.6 required

User Feedback