• Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
2371 Downloads
4.5 From 2 reviews
Hawkeyez88 Created by
GoodFrieff76 Artwork by

1 Screenshot

About This File

Can't believe it's been a year already??!! Grab both links and follow the instructions below if you want to use a muted rom and vpmalias. If you don't want to use a muted rom, edit the puppack and set screen 4 to "off." This will turn off the included Halloween music in the PuPPack.

Reupload from Vpinball:

Can this Halloween get any better?! This one was a lot of fun to do!! Modeled after a handful of the Halloween episodes. Thanks to GoodGrieff76 for his table and the pupoverlays!!! Thanks to David Grace as well for letting me steal some of his puppuack resources too! 

Use the included muted rom. Create an alias for this puppack so you can play the original table as well!

Extract MutedRom.zip into your vpinmame/roms folder so that you're left with sprk_103.zip  !!!WARNING!!! THIS WILL MUTE YOUR OTHER TABLE!! 

sprk_103h goes into your pupvideos folder - run the bat file for your setup - again create an alias for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NhWvUN9_so&t=6s

This is for Fun DO NOT SELL or Redistribute

User Feedback