314 Downloads
5 From 3 reviews
219.74 MB File Size
fathom ROM Name
Cirqus Created by
Bally Manufacturer
1981 Year

2 Screenshots

Bally's legendary 1981 release "Fathom" has always been one of my favourite machines. The art package is phenomenal, the gameplay straightforward but challenging and rewarding. Luckily we have a fantastic VPX version by 32assassin, Vogliodicane and Arconovum (FSS).

Here's my take on a VR room for this stunning table. No killer mermaids around at the moment, but the signs of their handiwork are everywhere...

A re-upload and update from VPinball.com - v1.1 has a fix for a crash when hitting the magnasave buttons.

Thanks so much to the original authors 32assassin, Vogliodicane and Arconovum for their permission to modify their tables. Also many thanks to Rawd for his help with tweaks and fixes, Sixtoe for the minimal room assets, a great unnamed modeller for the cabinet, DJRobX and Rawnei for their continued improvements to VPVR, Caligula for starting it all off, Senseless and other VR room creators for encouragement, advice, and playtesting, and all table authors!

Controls:

- Left Magnasave: Toggle between the full room, the minimal room, and the void
- S key - disable the environmental sound
- F key - fast fish!

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=829
Arconovum, Vogliodicane, 32assassin

User Feedback