• Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
507 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
Hawkeyez88 Created by
Nailbuster Artwork by

1 Screenshot

About This File

Huge thanks to Nailbuster for the help on this one. File go into your pinupsystem\pupvideos folder like every other PuPPack. 

Repost from Vpinball.

Because this is an awesome original table by TT & NZ I was able to use table script to make the video interaction better. requires PuP v1.3.6 or newer. Important: install and get CL 18 up and running before you try and change the script (the table is not the easiest to setup). once you have the 'default' CL 18 table up and running. then you will need to replace the entire table script in vpx for it. I added a TXT file in ZIP root with entire PuPMod table script for CL 18. the cl18 subfolder goes into your PuPVideos folder.. and enjoy. one table change is that when you score, the kicker won't return ball and allow you to watch goal videos... you can press left-flipper to skip video pause. Thanks to TT & NZ for the great table and allowing the PuPMOD!! Thanks also to Stefan Eisele, and Jens Leiensetter for helping testing out the PuPMod... remember i made sub-folders so you can add many more of your fav goals/saves... just copy mp4s into the subfolders and they will get used. for general PuP-Pack troubleshooting: http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot

User Feedback