World Poker Tour (Stern) WPT colorization for pin2dmd FINISHED

• Content Provider

Finally! I am finished another game - WPT. Here is fully colorized game without firmware modifications. Works on pin2dmd v 4.05 or later. Here is preview of colorized game. Who interested in files for real pinball let me know. Vpin version is free - you can download here https://cloud.mail.ru/public/QHHv%2FCowrpUwJ5 

Donations welcome :) https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/vbobrusev

On 2/15/2021 at 9:27 PM, coreduo0099 said:

Thanks, video looks great.  Looks like it is specifically for pin2dmd and not freezys dmdext/dmddevice.dll w/lcd on vpin?

For now it will only work right with a pin2DMD using lucky1's dmddevice.dll
And from what I can tell @vbobrusev did a really nice job (Looks good on my pin2DMD)
  Thank you - @vbobrusev

I am using Freezy's dmddevice.dll and it is shadowing scenes on top of each other.  Especially the score versus credit and ball in play.  The two scenes are superimposed on each other.  The free game match scene is also shadowing the target number.  90 percent of the scenes are showing great and colors are great.  Thanks for taking this on.

4 hours ago, bushav said:

I am using Freezy's dmddevice.dll and it is shadowing scenes on top of each other.  Especially the score versus credit and ball in play.  The two scenes are superimposed on each other.  The free game match scene is also shadowing the target number.  90 percent of the scenes are showing great and colors are great.  Thanks for taking this on.

Will not work right with Freezy

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...