[New VP10 Alert] Tron Legacy LE Hanibals 4k Edition

Tron Legacy LE Hanibals 4k Edition

Tx to freneticamnesic for the convert of the FP version to this nice table.

Additionaly tx to using 85vetts script and adapted to work in VPX.
Thanks to rom and Glxb and slamtilt for their FP Version!

I have change this things:

- new real playfield and decals

- new physics

- new lights

- new sounds

- some funny things :D

- Tron Arcade reacts on Game Over by pinball and has demo screens

- New bumper cover mods

- Bike and ship models have glowing lights 

I finally got my tax refund gift: a new gaming rig. It's an older rig but designed to handle VPX and beyond. TRON Legacy is one of my favorite tables of all-time...like Top 5. I was overjoyed that both my rig and this table arrived on the same day.

AWESOME WORK. LOVE the lighting -- especially in the darkest Night setting there is. Plays beautifully, too.

Thanks!

Beautiful looking table.

You obviously spent a lot of time on it, but it's way too easy to play.

I got 50 Mil on 1st ball 1st game.

I tried to change the length of the flippers but it's not straight forward.

Can you explain how to do it please?

• Content Provider

With table loaded into VP Editor, click "Layer" tab at top of editor, then uncheck Layers 2,3,4,5, and 6.

This should give you better access to flippers.

Now click on one of the flippers.

One part of the flipper will be a primitive named "RFLogo". leave that one alone.

You want the other part. Click around the edge of flipper until it says "Flipper" then you will know you have the right part.

Then on right side of editor you will see Position menu. (As seen in pic.) You will find "Length" setting there.

Increase this number to increase the length of flipper.

Capture5.thumb.PNG.462cc14968b86892290928a7227dced9.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys,

First of all: thanks for this great table. It looks amazing but I can't seem to get it to work. I keep getting the "Machine 'trn_174h' (TRON: Legacy Limited Edition (V1.74)) terminated before initialized, check the rom path or rom file!" -message. I have downloaded the rom "trn_140h.zip" from this site and put it in the VPINMAME rom folder to no avail. I also tried downloading the TRON LE rom from STERN and renaming the zip file to "trn_140h.zip" but that also doesn't work. I must be missing something but I'm lost.

I hope someone can help me with this, thank you!

20 hours ago, jesperpark said:

The table is looking for Rom 174h, so take the Rom downloaded from stern and zip and name it 174h.  Not sure why you are wanting to name it 140h. 

Hi Jesper, thank you for replying. You are absolutely right, sorry for the confusion. I of course meant 174h and not 140h. Just to be sure I just now did it again: downloaded the TRON LE rom from Stern website and renamed  "TRN_LE_english.zip" to "trn_174h.zip" and put it into the folder as specified in my VPINMAME folder path. I still get the same  "Machine 'trn_174h' (TRON: Legacy Limited Edition (V1.74)) terminated before initialized, check the rom path or rom file!" -message. I installed VPINMAME from the all in one Visual Pinball X 1.50 installation by the way. Most other tables work (not all) so I think I must be missing something here. I hope you have other ideas and/or can point me in the right diretion? Thanks again.

- edit: It's working, it was the exclusive fullscreen mode. Thanks -

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...