PLEASE READ FIRST:
This product is meant for the private and non commercial usage only.
Please do not share or upload somewhere else.
Please only download if you agree with these terms of usage!
Dump files used: 66
Triggers set: 1510
Palettes used: 127
Working hours total: 400-500
- missing scenes added
- Complete overhaul with improvements, color grading and optimization
1. Rename the 2 files to pin2dmd and copy them to /vpinmame/altcolor/mm_109c folder.
2. Make sure you set the rom language to english.
3. Make sure you got freezy´s dll working correctly (Do not use version 1.7.2).
4. Make sure you update your device if you run into unexpected issues like a black screen (some 2.6x versions have problems).
5. Please activate the custom screen (say no to drugs) to show the colorization credits.
Big thanks to WOB for countless hours of beta testing and providing videos and dump files!
Big thanks to slippifishi for providing the awesome tool that helped me reorganizing the masks and add the project summary!
Please report unexpected bugs to this thread: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3676-medieval-madness-pin2dmd-wip/
Please feel free to add a comment or review here...
Real pin requests please pm.
As always I provide a donation link for those who would like to support my works:
Gameplay demo by WOB: