PinJukeLaunch - Moves DWJukeBox to Backglass

Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
341 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
932.19 kB File Size

0 Screenshots

About This File

Launch Wrapper for DWJukeBox which allows it to be moved the Backglass Monitor in a Virtual Pinball Cabinet.(PLEASE NOTE: This is not a front-end, just a simple wrapper to allow dwJukeBox to be moved to a different monitor)

DWJukeBox is tricky to load on a 2nd monitor as it defaults to fullscreen on monitor 1. If you have a virtual Pinball Cabinet you can use this simple utility PinJukeLaunch which is a launch wrapper which launches DWJukebox and moves it to the position/monitor you specify. It can also change the wallpaper on launch and exit - usually to display a relevant graphic in the DMD display of a 3-screen virtual pinbcab. In the video you can see where the wallpaper is changed between Pinball and Jukebox themed images.

DWJukeBox by Chris La Mantia and is available at his website www.dwjukebox.com. Fully skinnable and it can play a vinyl record crackle between tracks which really adds an authentic touch. No playlists, just a good old fashioned Jukebox.

NOTE:

This program does NOT launch Hyperpin and it is NOT loaded in memory while playing pinball as I didn't want to create any overhead that would affect performemce. It is like FPLaunch but for DWJukeBox. Therefore the way to launch Hyperpin from key presses on you cab is to assign a 3-keypress Shortcut key to the HP desktop icon, and map this key combination to cabinet button in IPAC. You do the same for the Jukebox. Although it would be possible to extend this utility to handle the launching of both programs, this would only create an overhead which is why I kept it very simple. I can give more info on creating the shortcut keys if anyone needs more info.

User Feedback