Stern Game Code Incorrect Links/broken

Dark

I e-mailed stern today to let them know that their Avatar Pro game code link is unavailable and their POTC English/Spanish version in fact links to the English/French version at the moment.  In effect they have 2 separate links to English/French game codes currently.

I'm hoping they remedy this situation soon since I would like to get these game codes.

• Content Provider

If you want it that badly I can put it in my Dropbox later. Shouldn't play any different than English/French. Easy enough to change the rom in the script to use English/French version. Of course, if you are a Spanish speaker it makes a big difference.

If you want it that badly I can put it in my Dropbox later. Shouldn't play any different than English/French. Easy enough to change the rom in the script to use English/French version. Of course, if you are a Spanish speaker it makes a big difference.

It's more the avatar one not being available at all, adjusting the script to use a different rom had crossed my mind, but the problem is I'm not sure which rom name it should be renamed to when using an alternate rom.  The English/French for example has like 3 or 4 different rom sets when I look into it via vpinmame rom test list.  I tried guessing but I keep getting the terminate machine, check rom error...I'll try some more when I get a chance.... If you could make them available for me I'd appreciate it.  I'm having trouble getting spiderman working as well despite it only having 1 rom available.  I made a separate thread requesting help on that subject and outlined what's happened so far....

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/1387-difficulty-with-a-few-stern-tables-help-please/

[edit]: I did manage to get alternate roms working for POTC and spiderman...I still need an Avatar rom though.

If you check the stern site the link is broken/unavailable for the PRO rom.   I managed to get it working with the "limited edition" rom, but it would be nice to use the rom the table was made for/with.

Archived