Wip: Bally Grand Slam

chinzman93

• Content Provider

Here is the next table that I will be working on. I did this redraw just prior to starting Kings of Steel last summer. I will get started on it as soon as I put out a quick update for KOS and the DT version. This biggest challenge I see with this table will be the fly away HOMER targets in the center.

GrandSlamPFTrace_zps5e8a4f7d.png

• Content Provider

@DeeGor - Thanks! I appreciate it. I am still learning, but it has been fun.

@randr - I think so to. If I can get the fly away targets right, it should be cool. I think it will take to primatives to do it. From, P1's tutorial I think I figured out how to do drop targets. I was going to put them in KOS, but with how I did the lighting, I didn't think it would add as much as I had hoped. This will be a different beast with the swinging of the targets. The swing from both directions will be interesting. Here is a really good video on the entire table. The swing targets are at the 4:00 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NJIEKncX_k

Nice redraw Chinz.

You're doing some amazing work.

+1 really looking sweet so far

and for the flying targets you can have a look at bally´s speakeasy as it has something similar in it. i only found a very old version from JP but technically it works with the "flying target´s". Only the look is a bit weird but i think this could be done better now with all the great new features of 9.2.

looking forward to your releases as i really enjoy playing them :)

I am not very familiar with this pin, I thought this was going to be an EM (so many baseball themed pins are EM's) when I saw the thread!  It seems to have a bit of a Vector feel to the ruleset (minus the multiball LOL).

Looks very good, can't wait to play this thing when its released!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

I have scrapped the original plan to use 2 gates facing opposite directions. JP was kind enough to send me a demo with a single target and basic rotation. I was really helpful. I have also reworked the bumper caps. Other than some cleanup items, I hope to have this released in the next week or so.

gsscreenieprim100_zps260376f9.png

Archived