[New VPX Alert]Champion's League 2023 B2S vpx

Champion's League 2023 B2S vpx

Hello there,
I finally had time to update the Champion's League 2023 table. With the return of my favorite team, Arsenal, I just couldn't resist.
Changes on the menu:
*New, more electro playlist
*Updated teams, logos, outfits, etc.
*Changed playfield visuals
*New backglass
*Wheel 2023 included

To install, extract the archive, copy the contents of "tables" into your vpx tale folder and then copy the contents of "Music" into your vpx Music folder.
Enjoy!

****************************************************************************************************************

Hello ici,
J'ai enfin eu le temps de faire la MAJ de la table Champion's League 2023. Avec le retour de mon équipe de coeur "Arsenal" je ne pouvais pas y couper.
Aux menu des changements:
*Nouvelle playlist plus electro
*Mise à jour des équipes, logos, tenues, ...
*Modification du visuel du playfield
*Nouveau Backglass
*Wheel 2023 incluse

Pour l'installer il faut extraire l'archive, copier le contenu de "tables" dans votre dossier tale de vpx puis copier le contenu de "Music" dans votre dossier Music de vpx.
Amusez vous bien !

I'm having some trouble with the menu that opens when the table starts. It locks up and I can't click anything, The first time I can force close the table will start. The second time it won't render at all and closing it won't help. I have had problems with this before, but other tables let you disable the menu.

Also the multiball ramp the ball sometimes gets returned directly deep into the outlane with absolutely no chance to save it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much for updating one of mine favorites! Although AJAX (my fav) is missing in action :(

i fixed the ultradmd-menu blocking (was occuring in VR) by starting the 2d vpx, selecting don't show menu and next turn in vr, the popup was gone.

I would love to play this in VR, even without a room, but i can't see the dmd within vr. All is working (even pinup-pack) on the older version so I am wondering why...

Edited by Haanraadts