Tables Needing An Update

Itchigo

• Content Provider

I have all my stuff cataloged. All 382 tables. I have a textfile which tells me what wheels I need, which aren't working ect. I thought I'd put this out there for everyone. It's my master list.

If a table has a decent pf/plastics image, but has the blocky rubber, it's noted as old rubber. Mind you I don't need a perfect 1080p image to not make the list, but if it looks decently clear, and isn't all blurry, it's cool with me.

Old Tables that need an update:

Alien Star
Andromeda
Arena
Austin Powers
Bad Girls
Barb Wire
Beat The Clock
Big House
Black Jack
Bone Busters
Cleopatra
Coney Island
Cybernaut
Cyclopes
Hoops
Kings Of Steel
Lightning
Maverick
Nine Ball            old rubber
Nugent
Party Animal
Pharoah
Pinball Magic
Pink Panther          old rubber
Rock-                 Old rubber
Roller Disco
Ski Jump              old rubber
Star Gazer
Stellar Airship       old Rubber
Zankor
Farfalla
Devil Riders
Carribean cruise
Camel Lights
Black Velvet
Magic Castle
Future World
Middle Earth
Space Riders
Foxy Lady             old rubber
Real                  old rubber
Iron Maiden
Soccer Kings
Star trip
spooky
Excalibur
Nascar
Asteroid Annie
Buck Rogers

• Content Provider

Bad Girls is coming.  It was the first table I ever built and then I got completely shutdown by a major coding issue.  The game used relays to change lights and solenoids.  The original Destruk table is completely wrong and plays nothing like the real thing due to these errors.  I made some attempts and then shelved the table.  Then I met a brilliant man named Koadic who quickly read the table schematics and coded away all the problems.  So now the table is back alive and I'm currently working on finishing it up.  Of course it's so old I have to update a lot of stuff.  Hoops is on my list but I haven't started and Asteroid Annie is in the process of being redrawn.   Anyway, here's the last screenshot for Bad Girls before I scrapped it years ago and a shot of Asteroid Annie:

m9um.jpg

asteroidanniepf.jpg

• Content Provider

I'm working on a redo of my Corvette table.  New playfield, lighting, lights, rubbers, engine, etc...   The one I built was just a FS conversion of a VP8 table with some images that I cleaned up.  This one will be from scratch under the new VP and hopefully combining everything I've learned since building that table (my first ever table).

Going to take a while but you can add to your list if you'd like.

• Content Provider

Going to take a while but you can add to your list if you'd like.

I'll always update to a better version. But these are the ones I have that I've noted to watch for. But everyone's standards are different. If you want pristine, perfect tables you're going to have a lot less. I'd rather have them all and update them as they become available.

so when you say update do you mean just the graphic part of the tables or the entire script too?

or do they use roms?

and if it's just graphics you are looking to get redone I can help with that aspect of it at least

I am guessing they are all fs tables too I can work on them

just can't play them too well since I use desktop and not a cab

Archived