[New VP10 Alert] Nine Inch Nails Music Table with PupPack

• Content Provider

Nine Inch Nails Music Table with PupPack

Will you fall into a downward spiral?

Nine Inch Nails with PupPack! I plan on redoing most of my music tables so if you have the old version of my NIN table please delete everything before installing this one.

There are 2 download links (both are the same file) so if there is any restrictions from one download link you can try the other. The zip file includes The vpx table, wheel image and the pup pack.  The puppack comes with a bunch screen options to suit your cabinet needs, just choose your bat file. You can also add your favorite NIN videos to the favorites folder of the NINPUP folder.

Shoutouts!!!!  I want to thank TeamTuga and JP salas for their work on the original table. If it wasn't for these amazing guys, I wouldn't have been able to create this table. They are the best!

Hope you enjoy!

Table and pup look great! I apologize if this is a dumb question but I've not been able to find this answer. I notice some pups that generate a unique dmd usually have a very plain font style. One table I installed in the past told me to install a certain font and it looks much better.  This is one that has a plain "arial" style font because I assume I dont have the same font as author.  There's no screenshot of dmd to compare yet.   I've tried digging through the script and the pup files to see if a font is called for. I can't seem to figure it out. How do I solve this? Or is it supposed to be a plain arial type font displayed?