Nags (Williams 1960) Development

scottacus

I'm pretty sure this will not only need 64bit but also the most resent stable release, we are pushing vpx to do things that it has never done before on this one. 

In addition I'm working with Jarr3 to update B2S to allow snippets to be able to move.  If we get that working then the B2S horses will look and move as well as the VPX ones do.  I currently have a working B2S but as posted before the horses are all individual snippets that need to be turned on/off and because of that do not move smoothly across the track.

New Nags start up sequence and bumper flicker.  All of the bumpers start out lit and then as the score motor fires during the reset sequence, the selector unit is stepped and the corresponding bumper, stable and outlane lights are lit in sequence.  I also added in the bumper flicker that happens on all bumpers when any are hit.

5 hours ago, scottacus said:

New Nags start up sequence and bumper flicker.  All of the bumpers start out lit and then as the score motor fires during the reset sequence, the selector unit is stepped and the corresponding bumper, stable and outlane lights are lit in sequence.  I also added in the bumper flicker that happens on all bumpers when any are hit

That bumper flicker looks great! Love that kind of detail.

• 2 weeks later...