[New VP10 Alert] Top Score (Gottlieb 1975)_Teisen_MOD

Top Score (Gottlieb 1975)_Teisen_MOD

First I would like to thank Loserman76 for the beautiful work... wherever he is playing pinball!

small changes were made only aesthetically

small improvements in the playfield, plastics, lighting,flippers position...  I want to make it clear that the descriptions for the tables I'm sharing are "standard" for all, changes are made when there is a need for some adjustment.

version used, follow the link to the original table    

B2S by Wildman    

Adjustments made:

- Playfield color correction
- small improvement of plastics
- color correction of playfield lights
- cap bumpers colors corretion
- lighting
- metals
- screws
- new red tabs
- targets adjustment and color correction
- new pov

Loserman Description:
VPX conversion
Artwork done by CONRAM29, Francisco666,GNance
others to thank: JPSalas, Pinuck, hauntfreaks, Borgdog, Arngrim
in addition to the "standard" keys (typically "1" to start game and "5" for coin), I've added "3" as another coin input and "4" for coin and auto-start game (like I recall the dime slots generally were) to simulate 3 coin slots
when game is not in progress, holding down left flipper for about 3-5 seconds will bring up the options menu. left flipper selects item, right flipper changes option.
I've also included shadows for the ball and flippers. If you want to turn them off look for these lines at the beginning of the script:
Const ShadowFlippersOn = true
Const ShadowBallOn = true
change to false if you want either of the shadows not showing on your tables

I have a Chimes unit in my cab and currently have:

dim ChimesOn = 1

Have also tried setting it to "Bells" with the "0"

I get no chimes at all except when I get a high score and when entering HS initials, I get a "ding" from the chimes when entering each initial after hitting the START button. So, three "dings" total from my chimes if I get a HS. Also, I only get the digital audio synthesized chimes sounds when totalling the bonus after each ball where the sounds come from the REAR SSF amp. 

Also, I don't seem to have any SSF for the flippers, but SSF is working for all the rest of the toys.

Not sure if these issues are only isolated to my setup, but all other EMs and tables work fine.

• 3 months later...
For some reason DOF isn't working on this table for me.  I looked at the script and nothing is obvious to me as to why.

Figured it out.  Edit the script and change:

Const cGameName = "TopScore_1975"

to

Const cGameName = "GottliebTopScore_1975"

Edited by Abhcoide